(*) Note: Diagnostic imaging is only available at Cao Thang (414 – 420 Cao Thang Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City).
For the early detection of diseases, before symptoms present. Regular health screenings allow you to limit the negative impact of illness on your health. Diag Wellness – Gold is a practical solution that helps patients examine their general health.
– Frequency: Annual or semi-annual (following the recommendation of physicians and health condition)
– Gender: Male and Female
– Result: Within 03 hours of the laboratory receiving the sample
1. Overview Of DIAG WELLNESS – Gold
You only have so much control over the food, water, and air you consume each day. There are always risks in your environment; failing to identify the early signs of disease will negatively impact your health. With patients aged 26-35, busy lives often inhibit proper health monitoring. Diag Wellness – Gold is a general health screening panel that is affordable, quick, and reliable. It covers all the tests necessary to assess your health and will help detect disease before you even have symptoms.
2. Who Is DIAG WELLNESS – Gold Ideal For?
Diag Wellness – Gold is suitable for male and female patients aged 26 – 35 without symptoms but who want to check their general health. You can also use this panel if you have symptoms such as fatigue, anorexia, or any other problems related to your body.
3. What Tests Does DIAG WELLNESS – Gold Include?
Diag Wellness – Gold includes:
– ANAEMIA: CBC (Complete Blood Count), Iron
– CARDIOVASCULAR: Lipids Panel (HDL + Triglycerides + Cholesterol + LDL)
– DIABETES: Glucose (Fasting), HbA1c
– HEART: Lipid (Total Cholesterol + LDL-cholesterol + HDL-cholesterol + Triglycerides)
– HEPATITIS B, C: HBsAg (Hepatitis B), HBsAb (Hepatitis B), Anti-HCV (Hepatitis C)
– KIDNEYS: Acid Uric*, Creatinine *, Urea *, Electrolytes (Na+ K+ Cl-), Urinalysis
– LIVER-BILE GLAND: ASAT (SGOT)*, ALAT (SGPT)*, GGT*, Bilirubin (Total, Direct, Indirect)
– OSTEOARTHRITIS: Calcium, Vitamin D total
– THYROID: FT3, FT4, TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) *
– IMAGE DIAGNOSTICS: X-ray (Lung), Ultrasound (Thyroid, Abdominal, Heart) – Male, (Thyroid, Abdominal, Breast, Heart) – Female, Electrocardiogram (ECG).
4. Implication Of DIAG WELLNESS – Gold Parameters
Evaluate organ functions and processes of the body’s metabolism through many parameters, such as:
– Acid Uric*: Assist with monitoring Acid Uric concentration in blood and supporting the diagnosis of Gout.
– ALAT (SGPT*): Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high SGPT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– ASAT (SGOT)*: Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high SGOT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– Bilirubin total (direct + indirect): This test includes Bilirubin total, Bilirubin direct, and Bilirubin indirect, which can evaluate gallbladder function and support the diagnosis of some diseases related to the liver and gallbladder, such as Gilbert syndrome, Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, and Cholecystitis.
– Calcium: Measure the total amount of calcium in your body. It is stored almost entirely in bone and teeth.
– Complete Blood Count (CBC): Evaluate each of the components in blood, such as white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. Also, evaluate general health conditions as in the basic health check package.
– Creatinine*, Urea*: This parameter helps to evaluate kidney function.
– Electrolytes (Na+ K+ Cl-): Help to assess the level of electrolytes in the blood.
– FT3 and FT4: These evaluate thyroid function and monitor treatment effectiveness in people with thyroid disease.
– Gamma GT*: Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high GGT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– Glucose (fasting): Helps to examine, screen, diagnose, and monitor glucose concentration of hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) or hyperglycemia (high blood glucose).
– HbA1c: Helps to measure the average glucose attached to Hemoglobin in blood during 120 days of screening while monitoring the effectiveness of treatments on diabetic patients.
– HBsAg (Hepatitis B): The first marker in hepatitis helps screen and diagnose Hepatitis B while assessing the effectiveness of treatments on Hepatitis B patients when combined with other parameters.
– HBsAb (Hepatitis B): Helps to evaluate the amount of Hepatitis B virus surface and the body’s immune response status after Hepatitis B vaccination.
– Iron (Fe): Measures the total amount of iron attached to Transferrin in blood to evaluate anemia or excess iron.
– Lipids (LDL + HDL + Cholesterol + Triglycerides):
- Triglycerides: This parameter monitors blood fat concentration and helps evaluate cardiovascular disease risk.
- Cholesterol total: Monitors the total cholesterol concentration in blood, allowing an evaluation of the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
- HDL-cholesterol: Helps to measure profitable cholesterol as concentration increases can reduce the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
- LDL-cholesterol: Help to measure harmful cholesterol as high concentration can increase the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone* (TSH): TSH is a hormone the pituitary gland produces to stimulate the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4 hormones.
– Urinalysis (Urine Chemistry): Helps to examine the general health condition by analyzing 10 parameters in urine so that it can identify the cause of disease.
– Vitamin D total: Helps to measure the total Vitamin D so that it can assess the quantity of Vitamin D in your body and support in diagnosing osteoporosis in the elderly or rickets in children.
– Electrocardiogram (ECG): Helps monitor the heart’s speed and processes.
– Ultrasound (Thyroid, Abdominal, Heart) – Male: Provides images about male abdominal organs, thyroid, and heart to uncover related diseases.
– Ultrasound (Thyroid, Abdominal, Breast, Heart) – Female: Provides images about female abdominal organs, breast, thyroid, and heart to uncover related diseases.
– X-ray (Lung): Uses an X-ray with a portable tube to record images of the heart, lung, respiratory, vein, and lymphatic systems.
5. Frequent Questions About DIAG WELLNESS – Gold
– Who is Diag Wellness – Gold ideal for?
Patients from 26 – 35 without any symptoms who want to examine their health condition.
– How long does it take to receive the test result?
It takes approximately 3 hours from when the samples arrive at the laboratory.
–What are the notices before testing?
Patients need to abstain from food for at least 8 hours before testing.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
We have a proven track record of success from over 20 years of operations in Vietnam. You will experience a smooth testing process with convenient and reliable features driven by:
– Analytical devices, such as Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche), with origin certification, that can achieve correct results quickly.
– Industry-standard testing certifications, such as ISO 15189 and EQAb.
– A wide range of test categories to meet our patients’ demands. Diag collects samples by a modern vacuum technique that reduces pain and the risk of breaking vessels or platelets.
– Diag Laboratories will provide a home blood service if you are too busy with work or home life to make it to the lab. Diag will collect the sample at your home, and you will receive the result online and from an SMS message.
Diag Wellness – Gold is a periodical testing panel that helps you evaluate your general health condition. Call the hotline on 1900 1717 to receive a 24/7 advisory and book an appointment as soon as possible.