(*) Note: Diagnostic imaging is only applicable at Cao Thang (414 – 420 Cao Thang Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City).
As modern, unhealthy habits creep further into our lives through convenience or as part of our living environment, we must pay careful attention to our health. You may begin to encounter health issues as you reach middle age (36 – 50 years old). Diag Wellness – Platinum is a comprehensive solution that assesses and screens your body for abnormal signs based on the parameters of your age group.
– Frequency: Annual or semi-annual (following the recommendation of the physician, based on your health condition)
– Gender: Male and Female
– Result: Within 03 hours of the laboratory receiving the sampling
1. Overview Of DIAG WELLNESS – Platinum
Middle age is a transition period for people as they turn 40 and become more likely to display warning signs for health problems. Therefore, a general health screening is advisable to help detect abnormal symptoms in your body. Diag Wellness – Platinum is a practical solution that optimizes the testing process regarding your time, expenditure, and access to specific tests that are suitable and necessary for your age.
2. Who Is DIAG WELLNESS – Platinum Ideal For?
Diag Wellness – Platinum is suitable for male and female patients aged 36-50 years old who do not have any clinical symptoms but want to check their general health. You can also use this panel if you have symptoms such as fatigue, anorexia, or any other problems related to your body.
3. What Tests Does DIAG WELLNESS – Platinum Examine?
Diag Wellness – Platinum includes:
– ANAEMIA: CBC (Complete Blood Count), Iron
– DIABETES: Glucose (Fasting), HbA1c
– HEART: Lipid (Total Cholesterol + LDL-cholesterol + HDL-cholesterol + Triglycerides), Homocysteine
– HEPATITIS B,C: HBsAg (Hepatitis B), HBsAb (Hepatitis B), Anti HCV (Hepatitis C)
– KIDNEYS: Uric Acid*, Creatinine*, Urea*, Electrolytes (Na+ K+ Cl-), Urinalysis
– LIVER-BILE GLAND: ASAT (SGOT)*, ALAT (SGPT)*, GGT*, Protein total, Albumin, Bilirubin (Total, Direct, Indirect)
– OSTEOARTHRITIS: Calcium, Vitamin D total
– THYROID: FT3, FT4, TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) *
– IMAGE DIAGNOSTICS: X-ray (Lung), Ultrasound (Thyroid, Abdominal, Heart) – Male, (Thyroid, Abdominal, Breast, Heart) – Female, Electrocardiogram (ECG).
4. Implication of Diag Wellness – Platinum Parameters
Evaluate organ functions and the body’s metabolism process through many parameters such as:
– Uric Acid *: Assist with monitoring uric acid concentration in the blood and support in diagnosing Gout.
– Albumin: Help to measure Albumin concentration in the blood to evaluate health conditions related to liver and gallbladder diseases.
– ALAT (SGPT*): Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high SGPT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– ASAT (SGOT)*: Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high SGOT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– Bilirubin total (direct + indirect): This test can evaluate gallbladder function and support the diagnosis of diseases related to the liver and gallbladder, such as Gilbert syndrome, Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, and Cholecystitis.
– Calcium: Measure the total amount of calcium in your body, stored almost entirely in bones and teeth.
– Complete Blood Count (CBC): Evaluate each component in blood, such as white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. Also, evaluate general health conditions as in the basic health check package.
– Creatinine*, Urea*: Parameter that helps to evaluate kidney function.
– Electrolytes (Na+ K+ Cl-): Helps to assess the level of electrolytes in the blood.
– FT3, FT4: Indicated to evaluate thyroid function and to monitor the effectiveness of treatment in people with thyroid disease.
– Gamma GT*: Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high GGT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– Glucose (fasting): Helps to examine, screen, diagnose, and monitor glucose concentration of hypoglycaemia (low blood glucose) or hyperglycaemia (high blood glucose).
– HbA1c: Measures the average glucose attached to Hemoglobin in blood during 120 days for screening and can monitor the effectiveness of treatments on diabetic patients.
– HBsAg (Hepatitis B): The first marker in hepatitis is used to screen and diagnose Hepatitis B and also in assessing the effectiveness of treatments on Hepatitis B patients when combined with other parameters.
– HBsAb (Hepatitis B): Helps to evaluate the quantity of the Hepatitis B virus’ surface and the body’s immune response status after Hepatitis B vaccination.
– Iron (Fe): Helps measure the total amount of iron attached to Transferrin in the blood to evaluate anemia or excess iron.
– Lipids (LDL + HDL + Cholesterol + Triglycerides):
- Triglycerides: Parameter used to monitor blood fat concentration and help evaluate the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Cholesterol total: Helps monitor the total cholesterol concentration in the blood to evaluate the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
- HDL-cholesterol: Measures profitable cholesterol, as concentration increases can reduce the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
- LDL-cholesterol: Measures harmful cholesterol as high concentration can increase the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
– Protein: Helps to measure the total protein in the blood, so that it can evaluate the body’s nutrition related to liver and gallbladder diseases.
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone* (TSH): TSH is a hormone that the pituitary gland produces to stimulate the thyroid gland into producing T3 and T4 hormones.
– Urinalysis (Urine Chemistry): Helps to examine the general health condition by analyzing 10 parameters in urine, so that it can find out the cause of disease.
– Vitamin D total: Helps to measure total Vitamin D in your body and supports the diagnosis of osteoporosis in the elderly or rickets in children.
– Electrocardiogram (ECG): Helps to monitor the speed of the heart and its processes.
– Ultrasound (Thyroid, Abdominal, Heart) – Male: Provides images of male abdominal organs, thyroid, and heart to help identify related diseases.
– Ultrasound (Thyroid, Abdominal, Breast, Heart) – Female: Provides images of female abdominal organs, breast, thyroid, and heart to help identify related diseases.
– X-ray (Lung): Uses an X-ray with a portable tube that records images of the heart, lungs, respiratory, vein, and lymphatic system.
5. Frequent Questions About DIAG WELLNESS – Platinum
– Who is Diag Wellness – Platinum ideal for?
Patients aged 36 – 50 years old who do not have symptoms but wish to examine the condition of their health.
– How long does it take to receive the test result?
It takes approximately 3 hours from when the sampling is delivered to the laboratory.
– What are the notices before testing?
Patients need to abstain from food for at least 8 hours before testing.
6. Why Should You Choose Diag Laboratories?
We have a proven track record of success from over 20 years of operations in Vietnam. You will experience a test process with convenient and reliable features, such as:
– Analytical devices, such as Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche), with origin certification, that can achieve correct results quickly.
– Industry-standard testing certifications, such as ISO 15189, EQAb.
– A wide range of test categories to meet your demands. Diag collects sampling by a modern vacuum technique that decreases pain and the risk of breaking vessels or platelets.
– Diag Laboratories will provide a home blood service if you are too busy with work or home life to make it to the lab. Diag will collect the sample at your home, and you will receive the result online and from an SMS message.
Diag Wellness – Platinum, is a periodical testing panel to take annually and semi-annually as recommended, especially for patients aged 36 – 50 years old. Call the hotline 1900 1717 to receive a 24/7 advisory and to book an appointment.