Women’s Fertility Test Panel helps with the diagnosis of diseases related to reproductive hormones. It also assesses the possibility of puberty or conception in women.
- Price: VND 1,899,000
- Recommend frequency: Before marriage and 3-6 months before having children or whenever there is any abnormality in reproductive health.
- Sample Type: Blood.
- Age: Women of all ages who want to check their reproductive physiology. Couples who are infertile or intend to have children.
- Test Result: 2.5 hours from the time the laboratory receives the sample.
1. Test Panel Overview
Test panel to evaluate female reproductive health, assess fertility, and diagnose diseases related to reproductive dysfunction or hormones, allowing a treatment plan to be put in place.
2. Test Subjects
Suitable for women of all ages who need to check their reproductive physiological status, for couples planning to have children or suffering from infertility. Or women with signs such as:
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Menstrual disorder or amenorrhea
- Producing breast milk when not pregnant
3. What’s Included in Women’s Fertility Test Panel?
The test panel to assess female reproductive health at Diag Laboratories includes:
- Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Beta hCG
- Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH)
- Sex Hormone-binding Globulin (SHBG)
4. What Do the Test Indicators Mean?
The test indicators to assess reproductive health in women:
- Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH): Evaluates how the ovaries are functioning.
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH): Supports in evaluating the ovaries’ function.
- Estradiol: Supports in diagnosing any pathology related to the sex hormones of females.
- Prolactin: Used in combination to assess the status of sex hormones for females.
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin): Test used in combination to evaluate any deficiency or excess of testosterone levels in women (low or high levels in women)
- Beta hcG: Determines conception status or aids in the diagnosis of fetal chromosomal abnormalities.
- Progesterone: Assesses fertility and detects irregularities in the menstrual cycle
- Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH): Assesses the number of follicles and function of the ovary.
5. Frequently Asked Questions About Women’s Fertility Test Panel
● Who should perform a female reproductive health assessment test?
Women who need to check their reproductive physiological status. Or couples planning to have children who are infertile. Also, can be used to assess the status of early/delayed puberty in girls.
● How long does it take to receive the test results?
Approximately 2.5 hours from the time the laboratory receives the sample.
● What should the patient pay attention to before performing the test?
Patients need to stop taking medications that can affect hormone levels in the blood.
6. Why Should You Choose Diag Laboratories For Testing?
● Diag Laboratories owns state-of-the-art analytical equipment systems and employs modern methods: Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche), ensuring the fastest possible testing process and the most accurate results.
● With 25 testing and sampling facilities in major provinces and cities across the country, you can rely on the provision of top-quality services wherever your location.
● Diverse test list supporting the diagnosis of many different diseases
● Diag Laboratories has the certificate of test quality: ISO 15189, EQA.
● Our home testing service saves you travel time. You can also view the results online through a link to notify you via text message.
If you notice any abnormal signs related to your reproductive health, please call our hotline, 19001717, for advice and to perform this test as soon as possible.