The Resplex Screening Panel helps you to detect Covid-19 (RT-PCR), Influenza A, B, and RSV as well as supports the doctor to plan a timely treatment, which plays an important role in combating these diseases.
– Frequency: When symptoms are suspected or have been exposed to pathogens
– Gender: Male, Female
– Age: Of various ages
1. Overview Of The Resplex Screening Panel
After COVID – 19 pandemic, it is the Influenza which has become a serious disease to everyone and the abnormal change of the weather conditions that renders the virus more rampant. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there are from 290.000 to 650.000 deaths per year because of Influenza. Specifically, if we don’t control, it can pose a threat to the community’s health. The Resplex Screening Panel can assist you to diagnose and detect the cause, thereby taking a precaution or obtaining a timely suitable treatment.
2. Who is ideal for The Resplex Screening Panel?
The Resplex Screening Panel is suitable for both males and females of various ages, who have different symptoms such as:
– Respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes)
– Skin rashes
– Itchy throat
– Swollen lips, face or throat
– Anaphylactic shock
3. What can The Resplex Screening Panel examine?
The Resplex Screening Panel can examine 4 kinds of flu including:
– Influenza A virus
– Influenza B virus
– Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
4. The Importance Of Getting The Resplex Screening Panel
The parameters of The Resplex Screening Panel have these functions:
– Influenza A virus: Conduct the Hemagglutinin qualitative test in order todetect the Influenza A Virus with a high level of accuracy.
– Influenza B virus: Conduct the Hemagglutinin qualitative test in order to detect the Influenza B Virus with a high level of accuracy.
– COVID-19: The test is aimed at detecting the SARS-CoV-2 in human’s body.
– Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV): Detect the RSV.
5. Frequent questions about The Resplex Screening Panel
– Who is ideal for The Resplex Screening Panel?
This panel is suitable for everyone of various ages who have some allergy symptoms such as respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes), skin rashes, swollen lips, tongue and throat.
– How long does it take to get the result?
Within 18 – 22 hours, after the laboratory receives the sampling.
– What are the notices before testing?
At least 5 – 10 days before the test, you need to stop using anti-allergic medicines such as antihistamines, omalizumab (if any). Besides, you can still maintain your diet and daily activities.
6. Why should you choose to test at Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories, – a Medical Center which has been available for over 20 years in Vietnam, you are about to experience the testing process with some utilities such as:
– Experience services empowered with devices like Immunolite 2000 XPi (Siemens) and combine them with other modern devices and methods.
– Experience services that achieve several certificates about testing qualification as ISO 14189, EQAb.
– Experience Diag services where we implement various test categories to meet the patient’s demand. Besides, Diag uses the technique of vacuum blood collection to decrease the pain and risk of breaking vessels and platelets.
– Especially, if you live far away from Diag or are busy at work, Diag Laboratories provides you with home blood service. Subsequently, your sample will be collected at home, then you can track the result online and receive it from an SMS message.
Being subjective in the face of influenza is the main cause of the increasingly high death rate each year. The Resplex Screening Panel is extremely important, helping to determine the cause and have a timely regimen. If you have any health problems, please call the hotline 1900 1717 for 24/7 advice and book an appointment as soon as possible.