Meat allergy is rampant nowadays, which can adversely affect your daily diet, habit and also your health. The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag Laboratories may help you to find out the exact cause, therefore the doctor can plan a timely suitable regimen.
– Frequency: When exhibiting allergy symptoms or as prescribed by a doctor
– Gender: Male, Female
– Age: of all ages
– Result: Within 2.5 hours, after the laboratory receives the sampling
1. Overview Of The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced)
The immune system can create the antibody to battle against virus, bacteria, and other bad causes to your health. When you get an allergy, the immune system will consider meat as a “threat factor”, then it will create IgE (this is an antibody produced by the immune system to avoid “unknown objects” attacking your body). Therefore, The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag may help you to find out the allergy triggers, while support the doctor to have a timely suitable regimen.
2. Who Is Ideal For The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
The Meat Allergy Panel at Diag Laboratories is ideal for everyone of various ages whose allergy symptoms are either mild or severe depending on their health conditions such as:
– Respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes)
– Skin rashes
– Itchy throat
– Swollen lips, face or throat
– Anaphylactic shock
3. What Kinds Of Meat That The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced) Can Examine?
The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag can identify allergies stemming from 4 kinds of food including
4. The Importance Of Getting The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced)
The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced) examines your blood to measure the immunoglobulin E (IgE) in blood. This is an antibody produced by the immune system to fight against “unknown objects” that attack the body. If the level of IgE in your blood is high, it means you are allergic to meat and vice versa. This panel may help to diagnose the cause and evaluate the allergy level, so that you are likely to get a timely suitable regimen from your doctor.
5. Frequent Questions About The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced)
– Who is ideal for The Meat Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag Laboratories?
This panel is suitable for everyone of various ages and have some allergy symptoms such as respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes), skin rashes, swollen lips, tongue and throat.
– How long does it take to get the result?
Within 2.5 hours, after the laboratory receives the sampling.
– What are the notices before testing?
At least 5-10 days before the test, you need to stop using anti-allergic medicines such as antihistamines, omalizumab (if any). Besides, you can still maintain your diet and daily activities.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories, a Medical Center which has been available for over 20 years in Vietnam, you are about to experience the testing process with some utilities such as:
– Experience services empowered with devices like Immunolite 2000 XPi (Siemens) and combine them with other modern devices and methods.
– Experience services that achieve several certificates about testing qualification as ISO 14189, EQAb.
– Experience Diag services where we implement various test categories to meet the patient’s demand. Besides, Diag uses the technique of vacuum blood collection to decrease the pain and risk of breaking vessels and platelets.
– Especially, if you live far away from Diag or are busy at work, Diag Laboratories provides you with home blood service. Subsequently, your sample will be collected at home, then you can track the result online and receive it from an SMS message.