As a hydration food and relive hot for you, fruits and veggies still cause some allergy to you. To help you absorb this food effectively, Diag Laboratories provides you with The Fruit and Veggies Allergy (Advanced), which can find out the cause, evaluate the allergy level and have a suitable treatment.
– Frequency: When exhibiting allergy symptoms or as prescribed by a doctor
– Gender: Male, Female
– Age: Of various ages
– Result: Within 2.5 hours, after the laboratory receives the sampling
1. Overview Of The Fruit & Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced)
The fruit and vegetable allergy is a prevalent syndrome nowadays, which can happen in newborns or adults. It can cause some symptoms such as dizziness, itchy throat, swollen lips, etc. or even be life-threatening. Therefore, The Fruit and Vegetable Allergy Panel (Advanced) is a necessary selection to help to determine the cause, thereby supporting the doctor to devise an as suitable and effective regimen as possible.
2. Who Is Ideal For The Fruit & Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
The Fruit and Vegetable Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag Laboratories is ideal for everyone of various ages whose allergy symptoms are either mild or severe depending on their health conditions such as:
– Respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes)
– Skin rashes
– Itchy throat
– Swollen lips, face or throat
– Anaphylactic shock
3. What Kinds Of Fuit That The Fruit & Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced) Can Examine?
The Fruit and Vegetable Allergy Panel (Advanced) can examine 6 kinds of fruits and veggies including
4. The Importance Of Getting The Fruits & Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced)
This panel can measure the IgE in the blood (this is an antibody produced by the immune system to avoid “unknown objects” that attack your body). Hence, the cause of the allergy can be determined and identified and you can receive timely treatment from your doctor.
5. Frequent Questions About The Fruits &Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced)
– Who is ideal for The Fruits & Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
This panel is suitable for everyone of various ages who have some allergy symptoms such as respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes), skin rashes, swollen lips, tongue and throat.
– How long does it take to get the result?
Within 2.5 hours after the laboratory receives the sampling.
– What are the notices before testing?
At least 5-10 days before the test, you need to stop using anti-allergic medicines such as antihistamines, omalizumab (if any). Besides, you can still maintain your diet and daily activities.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories, a Medical Center which has been available for over 20 years in Vietnam, you are about to experience the testing process with some utilities such as:
– Experience services empowered with devices like Immunolite 2000 XPi (Siemens) and combine them with other modern devices and methods.
– Experience services that achieve several certificates about testing qualification as ISO 14189, EQAb.
– Experience Diag services where we implement various test categories to meet the patient’s demand. Besides, Diag uses the technique of vacuum blood collection to decrease the pain and risk of breaking vessels and platelets.
– Especially, if you live far away from Diag or are busy at work, Diag Laboratories provides you with home blood service. Subsequently, your sample will be collected at home, then you can track the result online and receive it from an SMS message.
The Fruits & Veggies Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag Laboratories may help you to detect the cause of allergy soon so that you can enjoy this food more efficiently. If you have any symptoms, call1900 1717 to receive 24/7 advice or book a schedule with us as soon as possible.