The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) from Diag Laboratories is for people of all ages who suffer from allergies. This test panel can help to find the root cause and evaluate the allergy level to determine a suitable treatment.
– Frequency: When exhibiting allergy symptoms or as prescribed by a doctor.
– Gender: Male or Female
– Age: Various ages
1. Overview Of The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced)
An allergy is the immune system’s response to ‘unknown objects’ that attack the body, for instance, allergens from everyday food. Depending on the allergy level, it may cause symptoms such as indigestion, skin rashes, or even life-threatening reactions. Therefore, The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) is necessary for you and your doctor to determine your allergy triggers and start the correct treatment in time.
2. Who Is The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) Ideal For?
The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) at Diag Laboratories is for everyone at various ages who have some allergy symptoms, such as:
– Respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes)
– Skin rashes
– Itchy throat
– Swollen lips, face, or throat
– Anaphylactic shock
3. What Foods Can The Everyday Food Allergy (Panel) Examine?
The Everyday Food Allergy Panel at Diag Laboratories helps to quantify 14 kinds of popular food that cause allergy, including:
4. The Importance Of Getting The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced)
Your immune system creates antibodies to battle against bacteria, viruses, and other elements harmful to your health. When you have a food allergy, the immune system considers a specific type of food as a “threat factor.” Then it creates IgE (an antibody produced by the immune system to prevent “foreign objects” from attacking your body). The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) from Diag can help you identify your allergy triggers and support your doctor in advising a suitable treatment regimen
5. Frequent Questions About The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced)
– Who is The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) Ideal For?
This panel is suitable for people of all ages who have symptoms of an allergy, such as respiratory issues (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritated or swollen eyes), skin rashes, or swollen lips, tongue, or throat.
– How long does it take to get the result?
Within 2.5 hours of the laboratory receiving the sample.
– What are the notices before testing?
At least 5-10 days before the test, you need to stop using anti-allergic medicines such as antihistamines and omalizumab (if any). Otherwise, you can still maintain your diet and daily activities.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories, a medical center that has been successfully operating for over 20 years in Vietnam, you will experience a streamlined testing process with the following benefits:
– Experienced-led services empowered by devices like Immunolite 2000 XPi (Siemens) and combined with other modern devices and methods.
– You can trust our experience in delivering services that have achieved several certificates regarding testing qualifications, such as ISO 14189, EQAb.
– Diag offers various test categories and techniques to meet your needs and offer a smooth experience. For instance, we use a vacuum blood collection technique that decreases pain and the risk of breaking vessels and platelets.
– If you live far away from Diag or are busy at work, Diag Laboratories provides you with a home blood collection service. We will collect your sample at home, and then you can track the result online and receive your results via an SMS message.