Even though egg and dairy are two kinds of popular food, getting allergy to these stills happens when the immune system avoids it. Therefore, Diag Laboratories provides The Eggs & Dairy Allergy Panel (Advanced) may help you to find out the cause and have an effective treatment.
– Frequency: When exhibiting allergy symptoms or as prescribed by a doctor
– Gender: Male, Female
– Age: Various ages
– Result: Within 2.5 hours, after the laboratory receives the sampling
1. Overview Of The Eggs & Daily Allergy Panel (Advanced)
Egg and dairy allergy is a status in which the immune system responds to “unknown objects” that attack the body. It can range from mild to severe or even life-threatening symptoms. Therefore, The Milk And Dairy Allergy Panel (Advanced) plays an important role in finding out the cause and evaluating the allergy level. Meanwhile, based on the result, the doctor can have an effective and efficient treatment for you.
2. Who Is Ideal For The Eggs & Daily Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
The Eggs & Daily Allergy Panel at Diag Laboratories is for everyone at various ages have some allergy symptoms, such as:
– Respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes)
– Skin rashes
– Itchy throat
– Swollen lips, face or throat
– Anaphylactic shock
3. What Kind Of Food Can The Eggs & Daily Allergy (Panel) Examine?
The Eggs & Daily Allergy at Diag Laboratories can help to quantify 14 kinds of popular food that cause allergy, include:
– Egg White
4. The Importance Of Getting The Eggs & Daily Allergy Panel (Advanced)
In order to ensure the accuracy and efficiency, your sample of blood will be collected to detect the IgE in blood (this is an antibody produced by the immune system when “unknown objects” attack your body). So, this panel can help you to find out the cause, meanwhile support the doctor to have an effective treatment for you.
5. Frequent Questions About The Eggs & Daily Allergy Panel (Advanced)
– Who is ideal for The Eggs & Daily Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
This panel is suitable for everyone of various ages who have some allergy symptoms such as respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, swollen eyes), skin rashes, swollen lips, tongue, and throat.
– How long does it take to get the result?
Within 2.5 hours after the laboratory receives the sampling.
– What are the notices before testing?
At least 5-10 days before the test, you need to stop using anti-allergic medicines such as antihistamines, omalizumab (if any). Besides, you can still maintain your diet and daily activities.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories, a Medical Center which has been available for over 20 years in Vietnam, you are about to experience the testing process with some utilities such as:
– Experience services empowered with devices like Immunolite 2000 XPi (Siemens) and combine them with other modern devices and methods.
– Experience services that achieve several certificates about testing qualification as ISO 14189, EQAb.
– Experience Diag services where we implement various test categories to meet the patient’s demand. Besides, Diag uses the technique of vacuum blood collection to decrease the pain and risk of breaking vessels and platelets.
– Especially, if you live far away from Diag or are busy at work, Diag Laboratories provides you with home blood service. Subsequently, your sample will be collected at home, then you can track the result online and receive it from an SMS message.
The Everyday Food Allergy Panel (Advanced) is a necessary option for you. If you have any symptoms, call 1900 1717 to receive 24/7 advice and book a schedule as soon as possible.