Currently, having a pet in the family is a popular activity with many benefits. However, it may make you allergic to animals and pets. Hence, Diag Laboratories provides The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced) to find out the cause and have a suitable treatment timely.
– Frequency: When exhibiting allergy symptoms or as prescribed by a doctor
– Gender: Male, Female
– Age: Various ages
1. Overview Of The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced)
Even though the pet is everyone’s good friend, the protein in their saliva, urine, and dead cells may cause allergies. Therefore, The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced) may help you to find out the cause and evaluate the allergy level to obtain a suitable treatment.
2. Who Is Ideal For The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel at Diag Laboratories is suitable for everyone of various ages suffering from mild to severe allergy symptoms depending on their health conditions, such as:
– Respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, eye swelling)
– Skin rashes
– Itchy throat
– Swollen lips, face or throat
– Anaphylactic shock
3. What Can The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced) Examine?
The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel can evaluate the allergic reactions to 7 kinds of animals and pets as follow:
– Dermatophagoides Farinae (Blomia tropicalis – d201, Dermatophagoides farinae – d2, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus – d1)
4. The Importance Of Getting The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced)
The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced) can find out the cause and quantify the antibodies to allergy. Thus, by collecting a sample of blood, IgE in bloodwill be detected (an antibody produced by the immune system when “unknown objects” attack your body). In doing so you can determine the allergy status, unearth the root cause and collaborate with the doctor to receive a treatment timely.
5. Frequent Questions About The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced)
– Who should take The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced)?
This panel is suitable for everyone of various ages and have some allergy symptoms such as respiratory allergies (sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, irritation, eye swelling), skin rashes, swollen lips, tongue and throat.
– How long does it take to get the result?
Within 2.5 hours, after the laboratory receives the sampling.
– What are the notices before testing?
At least 5-10 days before the test, you need to stop using anti-allergic medicines such as antihistamines, omalizumab (if any). Besides, you can still maintain your diet and daily activities.
6. Why should you choose to test at Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories, a Medical Center which has been available for over 20 years in Vietnam, you are about to experience the testing process with some utilities, such as:
– Experience services empowered with devices like Immunolite 2000 XPi (Siemens) and combine them with other modern devices and methods.
– Achieve several certificates about testing qualification as ISO 14189, EQAb.
– Implement various test categories to meet the patient’s demand. Besides, Diag uses the technique of vacuum blood collection to decrease the pain and risk of breaking vessels and platelets.
– Especially, if you live far away from Diag or busy at work, Diag Laboratories provides you with home blood service. Subsequently, your sample will be collected at home, then you can track the result online and receive it from an SMS message.
Allergies may cause some unexpected issues to our health, including animal and pet allergies. Therefore, The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced) may help you to have a timely suitable treatment. If you have any symptoms, call 1900 1717 to receive 24/7 advice and book a schedule as soon as possible.