Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Advanced) performs screening and diagnosis of infectious agents of STDs, helping to detect disease early and assist in the prevention or treatment of any complications.
– Gender: Male, Female.
– Sample type: Blood & Urine.
– Age: Subjects of any age who have had sexual intercourse.
– Result: 03-24 hours, depending on the type of test.
– Frequency of implementation: When there are any symptoms related to the genitals or the need to check for health problems arises.
– Note: It is not necessary to fast before testing. The urine collected should be the first one passed in the morning after waking up.
1. Overview of Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Advanced)
Sexual diseases (also known as social diseases) are transmitted vaginally, orally, or anally. They have a high rate of occurrence because they stem from our physiological needs and within our normal daily activities.
Implementing Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Advanced) helps to perform screening and supports the diagnosis of STIs, quantifying antibodies for the pathogens that cause disease. Detecting the disease early and allowing prompt treatment limits complications and keeps you safe and confident in your sex life. It also ensures both your and your partner’s health is protected for reproductive purposes.
2. Who is Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Advanced) Ideal For?
The panel is for anyone who has had sex and is exhibiting the following symptoms:
– Painful sores, blisters, or swelling in the genital area.
– Abnormal discharge or bleeding from the genitals.
– Irregular menstruation or bleeding after sex.
3. What Does The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic) Include?
The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic) at Diag Laboratories includes:
– STIs/STDs 13 panel by Realtime PCR (CE-IVD).
– Varicella zoster virus DNA (VZV DNA) by Realtime PCR.
– HIV Combo Ag, Ab.
– Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR).
– Herpes simplex virus IgG Ab (HSV IgG Ab).
– Herpes simplex virus IgM Ab (HSV IgM Ab).
– Chlamydia trachomatis IgM.
– Chlamydia trachomatis IgG.
4. What Does The Index Of The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Package (Advanced) Mean?
The panel’s indicators mean:
– STIs/STDs 13 panel RT PCR (CE-IVD) – Qualitative and typological test kit for 13 sexually transmitted pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi) including:
– Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)
– Neisseria gonorroheae – Gonorrhea (NG)
– Trichomonas vaginalis (TV)
– Mycoplasma genitalium (MG)
– Ureaplasma parvum (UV)
– Mycoplasma hominis (MH)
– Ureaplama urealyticum (UU)
– Treponema pallidum – Syphilis (TP)
– Haemophilus ducreyi (HD)
– Candida albicans-nấm (CA)
– Gardnerella vaginalis (GV)
– Herpes simplex virus type 1,2 (HSV 1,2)
– HIV combo Ag/Ab: Quantitative test to detect HIV antigens and antibodies in blood.
– Varicella zoster virus DNA (VZV DNA) by Realtime PCR: Qualitative testing of the virus blood or cerebrospinal fluid.
– Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR): Quantitative test for antibodies not specific to syphilis.
– Syphilis Treponema pallidum (Syphilis TP): Quantitative test for specific antibodies to syphilis bacteria.
– Herpes simplex virus IgG Ab (HSV IgG Ab): Quantification of herpes simplex virus IgG antibodies in blood.
– Herpes simplex virus IgM Ab (HSV IgM Ab): Quantification of herpes simplex virus IgM antibodies in blood.
– Chlamydia trachomatis IgM: Quantification of Chlamydia trachomatis IgM antibodies in blood.
– Chlamydia trachomatis IgG: Quantification of Chlamydia trachomatis IgG antibodies in blood.
– HIV Combo Ag/Ab: A quantitative test that detects HIV antigens and antibodies in blood.
5. Why You Should Choose Test Packages At Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories – Medical Laboratory, which has been in Vietnam for over 20 years, you will experience a test process with many remarkable features, such as:
– Analytical devices, such as Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche), with origin certification to achieve correct results quickly.
– Testing certifications, such as ISO 15189, EQAb.
– Various test categories to meet your demands. Diag collects samples using a modern vacuum technique that reduces pain and the risk of breaking vessels or platelets.
– If you are far from Diag, our laboratory offers a home blood collection service. Your sample will be collected at home and you’ll receive the result online and via SMS message.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Testing Panel (Advanced) is important for both men and women to protect their health, sexuality and reproduction. If you have any abnormal signs, please immediately contact Diag Laboratories or call our hotline on 1900 1717 for timely advice and testing.