(*) Overall Health Test Package + Imaging (Male) – Basic is performed at Cao Thang headquarters.
This health package assists you in understanding your health status and detecting disease early, even if clinical symptoms do not exist.
- Price: VND 1,200,000
- Frequency: It is necessary to perform a general health checkup package every 6-12 months.
- Sample type: Blood & Urine.
- Age: Over age 18 should have a general screening, and those over 30 should be checked for diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and so on.
- Results: 3 hours since the Lab received the sample.
The basic overall health package assists in assessing the body’s health status and detecting diseases early, even when clinical symptoms do not exist. As a result, treatment plans can be monitored and proposed on time.
2. Who Should Get Testing?
People over the age of 18 can purchase Diag Laboratories’ basic overall health package. This test panel can also be administered to people who have no clinical symptoms or symptoms such as fever, fatigue, weight loss, and so on, as well as people who have other abnormal physical signs.
3. Benefits Of Periodic Overall Health Package
3.1 Evaluating the function of organs in the body
Industrialization has resulted in environmental pollution, and food sources are contaminated with stimulants and pesticides. These have an effect on the body and cause a variety of common diseases such as cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, digestive disease, and cancer. As a result, periodic overall health examinations will help you evaluate the functioning of organs in the body in relation to the effects of external factors.
3.2 Regular health check-ups and monitoring
In addition to evaluating the function of organs in the body, the overall health examination helps monitor and check your health. It is necessary for people who have frequent health issues.
3.3 Detecting abnormalities of organs through test results
Patients who have regular testing every 6-12 months can detect abnormal body conditions through test results. This aids in disease diagnosis even when clinical symptoms are absent and proposes early and accurate treatment plans.
4. Overall Health Packages At Diag Laboratories
The advanced general package is a comprehensive test suite that aids in the detailed assessment of health status via biochemical, immunological, hematological, and imaging tests to determine the cause of common diseases such as hepatitis B, thyroid disease,… As a result, it aids in the diagnosis of diseases with no clinical symptoms and significantly improves treatment.
Diag Laboratories’ overall health package will assess the function of the body’s organs. As a result, detecting pathology assists the doctor in developing appropriate, effective, and timely treatment regimens.
The test packages included:
- Uric Acid
- ASAT (SGOT)*
- ALAT (SGPT)*
- Glucose fasting
- Gamma GT*
- IgE antibodies
- Lipid panels (LDL + Cholesterol + Triglycerides + HDL)
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Ultrasound (Abdominal, Thyroid, Heart)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
Note: X-ray, Ultrasound (Abdominal, Thyroid, Heart), and Electrocardiogram (ECG) are only performed at Diag’s headquarters at 414 – 416 – 418 – 420 Cao Thang, Wards 12, District 10, HCM city.
5. Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should we take an overall health package?
It should be performed once every 6-12 months
- How long does it take to get the test results?
About 3 hours since the time the Lab received the sample.
- What should the patient pay attention to before performing the overall health package?
Patients should be fasting at least 8 hours before taking blood for testing and follow the doctor’s instructions.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
- Diag has cutting-edge analysis systems such as Alinity (Abbott), Cobas 8000 (Roche),… to ensure the quickest and most accurate results.
- The laboratory has certificates of test quality such as: ISO 15189, EQA, …
- A team of health care professionals and medical technicians with expertise and experience.
- Convenient home sampling service to save you time and effort.
- Test results are reported via text messages – Easy to check
Please contact the hotline at 1900 1717 for assistance and to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.