(*) Men’s fertility (with Semen analysis) is performed at Cao Thang headquarters.
Men’s fertility (with Semen analysis) is a health panel designed to support the diagnosis of diseases related to male reproductive hormones.
- Price: VND 1,999,000
- Recommended frequency: It should be done before marriage and 3-6 months before you plan to have children or if you notice an abnormality in your reproductive health.
- Sample type: Blood and Semen.
- Age: Men of all ages with the need to check their reproductive physiology. Infertile couples or those planning to have children.
- Results: 3 hours after the laboratory receives the samples.
1. Health Panel Overview
Men’s Fertility (with Semen analysis) Health Panel aids in the diagnosis of male reproductive system diseases and disorders. Furthermore, it helps in the detection and treatment of reproductive hormone-related conditions, as well as the evaluation of fertility.
2. Who Should Get Tested?
Men’s Fertility (with Semen analysis) Health Panel is advisable for males of all ages who want to check their reproductive health or adolescents with reproductive hormone disorders. This panel is also open to men who are infertile, planning to have children, or those with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
3. What’s Measured?
The health panel for Men’s Fertility (with Semen analysis) includes:
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Free Testosterone (Free Androgen Index)
- Estradiol / Estrogen
- Prolactin (PRL)/Luteotropic hormone
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
- Spermogram (Semen analysis)
4. What Do Test Indicators Mean?
The test indicators mean:
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH): Evaluates the function of testicles.
- Lutein-forming hormone (LH): Evaluates the function of testicles.
- Free Testosterone (Free Androgen): Quantifies the level of testosterol in blood to evaluate male reproductive function.
- Estradiol: Evaluated reproductive function of males.
- Prolactin (PRL)/Luteotropic hormone: Supports the pathology related to sex hormones of males.
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin): This test is used in combination to assess the status of sex hormones for males.
- Spermogram (Semen analysis): Assesses the shape, quantity, and quality of sperm, thereby assisting in diagnosing reproductive health status in men.
5. Frequently Asked Questions About Men’s Fertility (with Semen Analysis) Health Panel
- Who Should Perform Men’s Fertility (with semen analysis)Health panel?
Men of all ages who are planning to have children or wish to check their reproductive health. This panel is also suitable for men experiencing infertility, erectile dysfunction, or premature ejaculation.
- What should the patient pay attention to before performing the test?
Patients need to stop taking medications that can affect hormone levels in the blood.
- How long does it take to get test results?
It takes about 3 hours from when the lab receives the samples.
6. Why Should You Test At Diag Laboratories?
Diag has cutting-edge analysis systems such as Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche), to ensure the quickest and most accurate results. Furthermore, Diag Laboratories offers a wide range of tests to aid in the diagnosis of a multitude of diseases.
Men experiencing physiology and sex hormone issues should contact Diag Laboratories as soon as possible to schedule a test to assess male reproductive health. For advice, dial 19001717 and schedule an appointment as soon as possible.