Men’s fertility (with Semen analysis) is a health package designed to support the diagnosis of diseases related to male reproductive hormones.
- Price: VND 999,000
- Recommended frequency: It should be done before marriage and 3-6 months before having children, or whenever there is a problem with reproductive health.
- Sample Type: Blood.
- Age: Men of different ages have the need to check their reproductive physiology. Couples infertile or plan to have children.
- Results: 3 hours since the Lab received the samples.
1. Health Package Overview
The health package for men’s fertility aids in the diagnosis of male reproductive system diseases and disorders. Furthermore, it aids in the detection and treatment of reproductive hormone-related conditions, as well as the evaluation of fertility.
2. Who Should Get Testing?
The men’s fertility (with Semen analysis) health package is necessary for males of various ages who want to check their reproductive status or adolescents with reproductive hormone disorders. This package is also open to men who are infertile, planning to have children or have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation symptoms.
3. What’s Measured?
The health package for men’s fertility (with Semen analysis) includes:
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Free Testosterone (Free Androgen Index)
- Estradiol / Estrogen
- Prolactin (PRL)/Luteotropic hormone
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
4. What Do Test Indicators Mean?
The test indicators mean:
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH): Evaluated the function of testicles.
- Lutein-forming hormone (LH): Evaluated the function of testicles.
- Free Testosterone (Free Androgen): Quantitative the level of testosterol in blood to evaluate male reproductive function.
- Estradiol: Evaluated reproductive function of male.
- Prolactin (PRL)/Luteotropic hormone: support in diagnosed the pathology that related to sex hormones of male.
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin): The test is used in combination to assess the status of sex hormones for male.
5. Why Should You Choose To Test at Diag Laboratories?
Diag has cutting-edge analysis systems such as Alinity (Abbott), Cobas 8000 (Roche),… to ensure the quickest and most accurate results. Furthermore, Diag Laboratories offers a wide range of tests to aid in the diagnosis of a wide range of diseases.
Men experiencing physiology and sex hormone issues should contact Diag Laboratories as soon as possible to schedule a test to assess male reproductive health. For advice, dial 19001717 and schedule an appointment as soon as possible.