The STD test package is basically a test padckage for screening and supporting the diagnosis of STD. This helps in early detection and prompt treatment.
● Price: VND 599,000
● Recommended frequency:
It should be done if there are any of the following symptoms: abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis; unusual redness, itching, warts, or sores on the genitals; pregnant women; or unprotected sex with someone who has a STD.
● Gender: Male, Female
● Sample type: Blood and urine
● Age: All ages (especially teenagers)
- If the test is done before 10:00 AM, the results will be returned at 6:00 PM on the same day.
- If testing after 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, the results will be returned at 6:00 PM the next day.
1. Test Package Overview
Basic STD testing is intended to perform screening and assist in the diagnosis of STD. In order to identify the causative agent, detect the disease early and support the treatment of complications. Limit the impact on the patient’s health.
2. Test Subjects
Basic STD testing is suitable for people of all ages. Especially in adolescents, it is necessary to screen for sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, so on. Or symptoms of infection in the genital organs such as:
Painful sores, sores, blisters or swelling in the genital area
● Abnormal discharge or bleeding from the genitals
● Irregular menstruation or bleeding after sex
3. What Does The Basic STD Test Package Include?
The basic STD testing package at Diag Laboratories includes:
● STIs / STDs 13 panel by Realtime PCR (CE-IVD)
● HIV Combo Ag, Ab
4. What Does The Baseline STD Testing Index Mean?
The basic STD test indicators mean:
● STIs/STDs 13 panel RT PCR (CE-IVD): A kit for qualitative and quantitative testing of 13 sexually transmitted pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi). Specifically: Chlamydia trachomatis (CT), Neisseria gonorroheae- gonorrhea (NG), Trichomonas vaginalis (TV), Mycoplasma genitalium (MG), Ureaplasma parvum (UV), Mycoplasma hominis (MH), Ureaplama urealyticum (UU), Treponema pallidum – Syphilis (TP), Haemophilus ducreyi (HD), Candida albicans-fungi (CA), Gardnerella vaginalis (GV), Herpes simplex virus type 1,2 (HSV 1,2).
● HIV Combo Ag/Ab: Quantitative test to detect HIV antigens and antibodies in blood.
5. Frequently Asked Questions About Basic STD Testing
● Who should get tested for basic STD?
Teenagers need to be screened for sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. Or symptoms of infection in the genitals appear.
● When to receive STD test results?
If the test is done before 10:00 AM, the results will be returned at 6:00 PM on the same day. If the test is done after 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, the results will be returned at 6:00PM the next day.
● How do I prepare for the STD test?
Note that the urine to be collected for testing is the first-class urine in the morning, just waking up. In addition, patients do not need to fast before the test.
6. Why You should Choose Test Packages At Diag Laboratories?
● Diag Laboratories owns state-of-the-art analytical equipment system: Alinity (Abbott), Cobas 8000 (Roche) with genuine chemicals used. Helps identify 13 STDs with just 1 sample. Get the fastest and most accurate results.
● Besides, there are diverse test lists, supporting the diagnosis of many different diseases.
● Having certificates of test quality such as: ISO 15189, EQAb.
● With 25 branches for testing and taking blood samples in provinces and cities across the country such as: Da Nang, Can Tho, Ho Chi Minh City, so on. In addition, providing at-home sampling service is extremely convenient.
● Patients can view the results online through the link notified via text message, which is easy, convenient and time-saving.
STD testing is an important test for both men and women to help protect their health. When there are any abnormal signs, please immediately contact Diag Laboratories or call hotline 19001717 for timely advice and testing.