The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic) screens and supports the diagnosis of STIs, thereby helping to detect and treat it promptly.
– Gender: Male, Female.
– Sample type: Blood & Urine.
– Age: Subjects from the age of adolescence had sex.
– Result: 03-24 hours, depending on the type of test.
– Frequency of implementation: When there are any symptoms related to the genitals or the need to check for health problems.
– Note: It is not necessary to fast before testing. The urine to be collected is the first urine in the morning when you wake up.
1. Overview About The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic)
Sexual diseases (also known as social diseases) are transmitted by vaginal, oral,…with very high popularity because they are both physiological needs and also associated with daily activities of each person.
Therefore, implementing The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic) helps perform screening and supports the diagnosis of STIs, in order to accurately identify pathogens, detect the disease at an early stage and take timely treatment measures, limiting the complications caused by the disease. Thereby, the test panel helps you to be safe and maintain confidence in sex, meanwhile ensure health conditions for reproductive purposes.
2. Who Is Ideal For The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic)?
Basic STD testing is suitable for people of all ages. Especially in adolescents, it is necessary to screen for sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, so on. Or symptoms of infection in the genital organs such as:
– Painful sores, sores, blisters or swelling in the genital area.
– Abnormal discharge or bleeding from the genitals.
– Irregular menstruation or bleeding after sex.
3. What Does The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic) Include?
The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Panel (Basic) at Diag Laboratories includes:
– STIs / STDs 13 panel by Realtime PCR (CE-IVD).
– HIV Combo Ag, Ab.
4. What Does The Index Of The Sexually Transmitted Disease Test Package (Basic) Mean?
The panel’s indicators mean:
– STIs/STDs 13 panel RT PCR (CE-IVD) – Qualitative and typological test kit for 13 sexually transmitted pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi) including:
– Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)
– Neisseria gonorroheae – Gonorrhea (NG)
– Trichomonas vaginalis (TV)
– Mycoplasma genitalium (MG)
– Ureaplasma parvum (UV)
– Mycoplasma hominis (MH)
– Ureaplama urealyticum (UU)
– Treponema pallidum – Syphilis (TP)
– Haemophilus ducreyi (HD)
– Candida albicans-nấm (CA)
– Gardnerella vaginalis (GV)
– Herpes simplex virus type 1,2 (HSV 1,2)
– HIV combo Ag/Ab: Quantitative test to detect HIV antigens and antibodies in blood.
5. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
At Diag Laboratories – Medical Laboratory, which has been over 20 years in Vietnam, you will experience test process with many remarkable utilities, such as:
– Provide analytical devices, such as Alinity (Abbott), Cobas 8000 (Roche) with origin certification to achieve correct results quickly.
– Achieve many certifications about testing, such as ISO 15189, EQAb.
– Implement various test categories to meet the patient’s demand. Besides, Diag collects sampling by modern vacuum technique to decrease pain and risk of breaking vessels or platelets,..
– Especially, if you are away from Diag or full of work, Diag Laboratories provides you home blood service. Subsequently, your sample will be collected at home, then receive the result online and from a SMS message.
The Sexually Transmitted Diseases Test Panel (Basic) is an important test for both men and women to help protect their health. When there are any abnormal signs, please immediately contact Diag Laboratories or call hotline 1900 1717 for timely advice and testing.