The fever diagnostic test package, which includes viral, dengue, malaria, and typhoid fever, is a test package designed to assist patients in determining their disease. As a result, we can take preventive measures and provide timely treatment. It also assists the doctor in developing an appropriate treatment plan.
- Price: 800,000 VND
- Frequency: It should be performed when you have symptoms or in endemic areas
- Gender: Male & Female
- Age: All people of different ages have symptoms of high fever
- Results: 3 hours after the laboratory receives the sample
1. Test package overview
To determine the exact causes of the disease, the fever diagnostic profile test package includes viral, dengue, malaria, and typhoid fever tests. As a result, there are appropriate prevention, protection, and treatment measures for each type of disease, as well as measures to limit disease spread in the community.
2. Who should get testing?
Fever profile diagnostic test package for people with symptoms such as:
- High fever that can reach 40 degrees and recur again (antipyretics do not work)
- Headache, joints, and muscles pain
- Nausea and vomiting
3. What does the test package include?
The fever diagnostic test package includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- ASAT (SGOT)*
- ALAT (SGPT)*
- Malaria by blood smear
- Widal serology
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Microscopic observation, Culture, Sensitivity
- Dengue NS1 Ag
- Dengue IgG + IgM
- Urine sediment
4. What does the fever profile test result mean?
Laboratory parameters aid in the differential diagnosis of fevers of different etiologies. Details:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): Evaluates the parameters of blood cell components such as white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. It is a screening method to assess the general health status of individuals, standard in overall health check-ups, etc.
- ASAT (SGOT)*: An enzyme used to evaluate liver function, SGOT levels in the blood are high when liver cells are damaged.
- ALAT (SGPT)*: As the primary enzyme used to evaluate liver function, SGOT levels in the blood are high when liver cells are damaged.
- Salmonella (Widal serology): Diagnostic test for typhoid fever by Widal agglutination assay.
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP): A test that helps diagnose an infection in the body.
- Urinalysis: Assessing general health status through analysis of urine indicators to find out the origin of diseases.
- Blood culture and sensitivity: Blood culture and antibiogram to accurately identify the causative agent and evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment regimen.
- Dengue NS1: A test to detect antigens of the virus that causes dengue fever.
- Dengue IgG/IgM: Quantitative test for IgG/IgM antibodies of dengue virus.
5. Frequently asked questions
- Who is the test package eligible for?
It is eligible for people of different ages with symptoms of high fever.
- How long does it take to get test results?
It usually takes about 3 hours after the lab receives the sample.
- What should the patient be aware of before performing the test?
The answer is no; the patient does not need to fast before sampling.
6. Why should you choose to test at Diag Laboratories?
- Diag has cutting-edge analysis systems like Alinity (Abbott), Cobas 8000 (Roche), and others. to ensure the most timely and accurate results
- The laboratory has certificates of test quality such as ISO 15189, EQA, …
- A group of skilled and experienced health care professionals and medical technicians.
- Home sampling service that saves you time and effort.
- Text messages are used to communicate test results – Simple to verify
Diag Laboratories has over 25 branches in various provinces and cities such as Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau, Da Nang, and Can Tho to help you make convenient choices.
If you notice any abnormal signs in your body, please go to Diag Laboratories or call hotline 19001717 as soon as possible for assistance and to schedule an appointment.