(*) Note: Diagnostic imaging is only available at Cao Thang (414 – 420 Cao Thang Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City).
Environmental issues can impact your health. The cause of fatal diseases is often attributed to the abuse of food preservatives, crop protection agents, and other contaminants in the food chain. You can check your health and gain peace of mind by screening out serious diseases by using Diag Wellness – Silver.
– Frequency: Annual or semi-annual (following the recommendation of physicians and dependent on the condition of your health)
– Gender: Male and Female
– Result: Within 03 hours of the laboratory receiving the sample
1. Overview Of DIAG WELLNESS – Silver
Are you concerned about your health and considering a general health screening? With Diag Wellness – Silver, you can take the specific tests you need as part of a comprehensive solution that minimizes your time and expenditure. You will be examined to assess your condition and to detect any abnormal signs even if you do not have any clinical symptoms.
2. Who Is DIAG WELLNESS – Silver Ideal For?
Diag Wellness – Silver is suitable for male and female patients aged over 18. This panel can be used for patients who have no clinical symptoms or any symptoms such as fatigue, weight loss, or other problems related to their bodies.
3. What Tests Does DIAG WELLNESS – Silver Examine?
Diag Wellness – Silver includes:
– ANAEMIA: CBC (Complete blood count)
– BONE: Calcium
– DIABETES: Glucose (fasting), HbA1c
– HEART: Lipid (Total Cholesterol + LDL-cholesterol + HDL-cholesterol + Triglycerides)
– KIDNEYS: Uric Acid*, Creatinine *, Urea *, Urinalysis
– LIVER-BILE GLAND: ASAT (SGOT)*, ALAT (SGPT)*, GGT*, Bilirubin (Total, Direct, Indirect)
– THYROID (Basic): TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) *
4. Implication Of DIAG WELLNESS – Silver Parameters
Evaluate organ functions and processes of the body’s metabolism through many parameters such as:
– Uric Acid*: Assist with monitoring uric acid concentration in blood and support in diagnosing gout.
– ALAT (SGPT*): Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and high SGOT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– ASAT (SGOT)*: This enzyme is mainly used to evaluate liver function and high SGOT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– Calcium: Measure the total amount of calcium in your body, which is almost entirely stored in bones and teeth.
– Complete Blood Count (CBC): Evaluate each of the components in blood such as white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets, as part of general health evaluation in the basic health check package.
– Creatinine*, Urea*: This parameter helps to evaluate kidney function.
– Gamma GT*: Enzyme mainly used to evaluate liver function and identify high GGT concentration in blood when the liver has problems.
– Glucose (Fasting): Helps to examine, screen, diagnose and monitor glucose concentration of hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) or hyperglycemia (high blood glucose).
– HbA1c: Helps to measure the average glucose attached to hemoglobin in blood during 120 days for screening, while also monitoring the effectiveness of treatments on diabetic patients.
– Lipids (LDL + HDL + Cholesterol + Triglycerides):
- Triglycerides: Parameter used to monitor blood fat concentration and to help to evaluate the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Cholesterol total: Helps to monitor the total cholesterol concentration in blood and to evaluate the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
- HDL-cholesterol: Helps to measure profitable cholesterol; as concentration increases, it can reduce the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
- LDL-cholesterol: Helps to measure harmful cholesterol as high concentration can increase the risk of atherosclerotic disease.
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone* (TSH): TSH is a hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland to stimulate the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4 hormones.
– Urinalysis (Urine Chemistry): Helps to examine general health condition by analyzing 10 parameters in urine to find out potential causes of disease.
5. Frequent Questions About DIAG WELLNESS – Silver
– Who is Diag Wellness – Silver ideal for?
Patients aged over 18 who do not have any symptoms but wish to examine the condition of their health.
– How long does it take to receive the test result?
It takes approximately 3 hours from when the sampling is delivered to the laboratory.
– What are the notices before testing?
Patients need to abstain from food for at least 8 hours before testing.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag Laboratories?
Diag Laboratories – Medical Laboratory has a track record of 20 years of success in Vietnam. You can expect to experience a test process with remarkable features, such as:
– Analytical devices such as Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche) with origin certification enabling correct results to be delivered quickly.
– Quality assurance certified testing processes, with certifications such as ISO 15189 and EQAb.
– Diag collects sampling by a modern vacuum technique that decreases pain and reduces the risk of breaking vessels or platelets. We implement various test categories to meet our patients’ demands.
– If you are away from Diag’s centers or too busy with work, Diag Laboratories offers a home blood service. We will collect the sample at your home and you will receive the result online and via an SMS message.
Diag Wellness – Silver is a periodical testing panel, which helps us evaluate general health conditions. Call the hotline on 1900 1717 to receive 24/7 advice or to book your appointment as soon as possible.