Diabetes Screening Test Panel (Advanced) can detect the disease early and limit the risk of further complications.
– Gender: Male, Female.
– Sample Type: Blood & Urine.
– Age: Subjects of all ages who are obese, sedentary, or have a family history of diabetes or hyperlipidemia.
– Results: 03 hours after the lab receives the sample.
– Frequency: It is recommended to test every 3 months.
– Note: It is necessary to fast and avoid drinking anything other than water for at least 08 hours before the test.
1. Overview of Diabetes Screening Test Panel (Advanced)
Diabetes is becoming increasingly prevalent, as are its complications, such as glaucoma, cataracts, kidney failure, coronary heart disease, stroke, or even the loss of life.
Diabetes Screening Test Panel (Advanced) helps limit the development of the above complications by diagnosing and monitoring the effectiveness of treatment, ensuring a suitable treatment plan is put in place.
2. What Are The Symptoms Of Diabetes?
People with diabetes often experience the following symptoms:
|– Thirsty, frequent urination
– Change in appetite
– Blurred vision
|– Weight loss
– Wounds are slow to heal
– Dark spot appears on skin
– Numbness or reduced ability to feel pain or temperature changes
3. Who Is Diabetes Screening Test Panel (Advanced) Ideal For?
The test panel is suitable for the following subjects:
– Those with a history of blood sugar disorders (HbA1c index ≥ 5,7% – equivalent to 39 mmol/mol), fasting blood glucose disorders, impaired glucose tolerance in previous tests, or other signs of clinical insulin resistance.
– Patients with a history of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
– Women who have had polycystic ovary syndrome or gestational diabetes.
– People with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
4. What Tests Does Diabetes Test Panel (Advanced) Perform?
The test panel at Diag includes:
– Glucose fasting
– Microalbumin/Creatinine ratio
5. What Does Diabetes Test Panel’s (Advanced) Index Mean?
The index implication is:
– Glucose fasting – A blood test that measures a patient’s blood sugar level after about 08 to 12 hours without eating, with the meaning of the results being:
In the reference level: No diabetes.
Higher than the reference level between 100 and 125 mg/dL: Sign of pre-diabetes.
Higher than the reference level of 126 mg/dL or more: Sign of diabetes.
– HbA1c – A blood test to check the amount of glucose attached to the hemoglobin molecule in the body’s red blood cells for 3 months, with the meaning of the results being:
In the reference level: No diabetes.
Higher than the reference level between 5.7% and 6.4%: Sign of pre-diabetes.
Higher than the reference level from above 6.5%: Sign of diabetes.
6. Why Should You Choose To Test At Diag?
Diag Laboratories – Medical Laboratory has a track record of 20 years of success in Vietnam. You can expect to experience a test process with remarkable features, such as:
– Top-of-the-line analytical devices like Alinity (Abbott) and Cobas 8000 (Roche) with origin certification enabling correct results to be delivered quickly.
– Quality assurance certified testing processes, with certifications such as ISO 15189 and EQAb.
– Diag collects sampling by a modern vacuum technique that decreases pain and reduces the risk of breaking vessels or platelets. We implement various test categories to meet our patients’ demands.
– If you are away from Diag’s centers or too busy with work, Diag Laboratories offers a home blood service. We will collect the sample at your home, and you will receive the result online and via an SMS message.
Implementing Diabetes Test Panel (Advanced) helps to monitor and treat the disease ahead of time, thereby limiting complications that can lead to death. If you have any symptoms, call 1900 1717 to receive 24/7 advice and book a schedule as soon as possible.