The Seafood Allergy Panel (Advanced)
Allergies are body’s reaction to a substance as a harmful “invader” caused the reactions from mild to severe even though can trigger life-threatening. Allergy test might be found the accuracy reasons and evaluate the level of allergy is really need for protection body and have the solutions to avoid the bad-situations effectively. In addition, allergy test supports in treatments, increases efficiency and saving time.
– Help patients understand clearly type of allergens they are suffering from, allowing them to have appropriate precaution.
– Help doctors can give the most effective treatment.
WHAT MY RESULT MEAN
– Analyze, measure and quantify the concentration of allergen through test indicators.
– Help to diagnose and monitor the body’s allergic problems.
– No need to fasting before sampling.
– Stop taking medications that can affect such as: Histamine, Omalizumab at least 5-10 days before sampling.
– When there are symptoms.
– As prescribed by the consulting/treatment doctor.
HOME COLLECTION SERVICE
– Call 1900 1717 to request a Home Collection.
– Standard call charges apply.
The consultation service for test results is as follows:
Step 1: Go to Diag website, select a test package, and make a booking.
Step 2: Pay and get sample collected at a Diag location or at home.
Step 3: Choose a timeslot for doctor consultation.
Step 4: Receive your test results via text message.
Step 5: A Diag doctor will contact you by phone to consult the results.
(*) Please keep in mind:
Only available to customers who purchased test packages.
Applied to all Diag locations.
- QUANTITATIVE 5 TYPES: Octopus, salmon, tuna, crab, shrimp