The Animals & Pets Allergy Panel (Advanced)
If a client has been in contact with an animal and has specific symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, irritation, rash, itchy throat, swelling of the lips and tongue, and anaphylaxis, for which the cause is unknown, routine testing should be performed. Common allergens such as cat hair, dog hair, duck feathers, chicken feathers, dust, house dust mites help quickly diagnose allergic conditions for appropriate treatment.
– Help patients to understand clearly type of allergens they are suffering from and allowing them to have appropriate precaution.
– Help doctors to give the most effective treatment.
WHAT MY RESULT MEAN
– Analyze, measure and quantify the concentration of allergen through test indicators.
– Help to diagnose and monitor the body’s allergic problems.
– No need to fasting before sampling.
– Stop taking medications that can affect such as: Histamine, Omalizumab at least 5-10 days before sampling.
– When there are symptoms.
– As prescribed by the consulting/treatment doctor.
HOME COLLECTION SERVICE
– Call 1900 1717 to request a Home Collection.
– Standard call charges apply.
The consultation service for test results is as follows:
Step 1: Go to Diag website, select a test package, and make a booking.
Step 2: Pay and get sample collected at a Diag location or at home.
Step 3: Choose a timeslot for doctor consultation.
Step 4: Receive your test results via text message.
Step 5: A Diag doctor will contact you by phone to consult the results.
(*) Please keep in mind:
Only available to customers who purchased test packages.
Applied to all Diag locations.
- QUANTITATIVE 7 TYPES: Cat Dander, Dog Dander, Duck Feathers, Chicken Feathers, House Dust Greer (Blomia tropicalis - d201, Dermatophagoides farinae - d2, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus - d1)