Fever Profile (Fever virus, Malaria, Typhoid, Dengue)
Support in differentiating fevers caused by different causes, taking appropriate prevention, protection, and treatment measures for each disease, and limiting disease spread in the community.
Helping patients understand the disease they are suffering from, allowing them to take preventive measures, protect themselves and those around them, and assisting the doctor in developing a suitable treatment regimen for each type of disease.
WHAT MY RESULTS MEAN
Evaluating the parameters of blood cell components such as white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets, quantifying dengue virus IgG/IgM antibodies, and diagnosing general health status through analysis Urine indicators are used to determine the cause of the disease and to assess the efficacy of the treatment regimen.
No need to fast before the test.
When there are suspected symptoms and you are in an endemic area, this should be done.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Only applicable for booking via website diag.vn
– Only applicable for 1 person/ 1 test package/ 1 booking
– Not applicable for customers from corporate, referred by doctor, using voucher or booking from other websites
– Can’t be combined with other promotions
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- ASAT (SGOT)*
- ALAT (SGPT)*
- Malaria by Blood smear
- Widal serology
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Microscopic observation, Culture, Sensitivity
- Dengue NS1 Ag
- Dengue IgG + IgM
- Urine sediment