Fever Profile Test Panel
– Detect and distinguish different types of fever.
– Help patients understand the disease, thereby taking preventive measures to protect themselves and those around them.
– Help the doctor to have a treatment plan suitable for each type of disease.
– High fever that can reach 40 degrees and recur again (antipyretics do not work).
– Headaches, joints paint, and muscles paint.
– Nausea and vomiting.
– Diagnosis of infection, dengue fever and SARS CoV-2 virus antigen (COVID-19).
– Assess overall health by analyzing 10 parameters in urine.
No need to fast before testing.
HOME COLLECTION SERVICE
– Call 1900 1717 to request a Home Collection.
– Standard call charges apply.
The consultation service for test results is as follows:
Step 1: Go to Diag website, select a test package, and make a booking.
Step 2: Pay and get sample collected at a Diag location or at home.
Step 3: Choose a timeslot for doctor consultation.
Step 4: Receive your test results via text message.
Step 5: A Diag doctor will contact you by phone to consult the results.
(*) Please keep in mind:
Only available to customers who purchased test panels.
Applied to all Diag locations.
REFERENCE FOR HEALTH INFORMATION
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Dengue NS1 Ag
- Dengue IgG + IgM
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Ag in Respiratory specimen by Rapid immunoassay (self-test)