DIAG WELLNESS – Diamond
- 10% discount on Diag Wellness Gold/Platinum/Diamond packages for customers booking from website diag.vn.
- Applied at Ho Chi Minh branches (including suburban districts/districts).
- Promotion period: From September 13, 2022 to September 30, 2022.
- Because of the specificity of each test, customers outside of Ho Chi Minh City, please contact 1900 1717 for detailed advice.
- Not applicable with other promotions.
Your health will change over time due to age, work stress, medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and weight. Therefore, proactive health screening will easily control and measure the current status. At the same time, avoid complicated complications and risks, promptly have effective treatment regimens, shorten recovery time and save treatment costs.
Check and evaluated general health through blood/urine test results related to age group (senior).
WHAT MY RESULT MEAN
Analyze, measure, monitor levels through test indicators. Check iron and vitamin D levels, determine vitamin B12 deficiency, blood phosphorus levels, hepatitis B antibodies, C… to support, assess the risk of disease development, help diagnose and monitor the body’s problems accurately.
Patients should be fasting at least 8 hours before sampling. Follow the direction of specialist doctor when do the imaging diagnostics.
Every 6 – 12 months (as prescribed by the consulting doctor and health condition).
HOME COLLECTION SERVICE
Call 1900 1717 to request a Home Collection.
Standard call charges apply.
The consultation service for test results is as follows:
Step 1: Go to Diag website, select a test package, and make a booking.
Step 2: Pay and get sample collected at a Diag location or at home.
Step 3: Choose a timeslot for doctor consultation.
Step 4: Receive your test results via text message.
Step 5: A Diag doctor will contact you by phone to consult the results.
(*) Please keep in mind:
Only available to customers who purchased test packages.
Applied to all Diag locations.
REFERENCE FOR HEALTH INFORMATION
- ANAEMIA: CBC (Complete Blood Count), Iron, Ferritin, Vitamin B12
- BONE: Calcium, Vitamin D total, Phosphorus
- DIABETES: Glucose (fasting), HbA1c
- HEART: Lipid (Total Cholesterol + LDL-cholesterol + HDL-cholesterol + Triglycerides, Homocysteine (cardiology), hs CRP (high sensitive C Reactive Protein)
- HEPATITIS B,C: HBsAg (Hepatitis B), HBsAb (Hepatitis B), Anti HCV (Hepatitis C)
- KIDNEYS: Acid Uric*, Creatinine *, Urea *, Electrolytes (Na+ K+ Cl-), Urinalysis
- LIVER-BILE GLAND: ASAT (SGOT)*, ALAT (SGPT)*, GGT*, Protein Total, Albumin, Alkaline phosphatase, Bilirubin (Total, Direct, Indirect)
- THYROID: FT3, FT4, TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) *