Diabetes Screening Test Panel (Basic)
– Allows early detection of diabetes risk in asymptomatic subjects by assessing blood glucose levels.
– Monitors blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
– Supports the doctor in recommending appropriate treatment, thereby preventing complications and maintaining the patient’s health.
Assess Liver function in at-risk individuals:
– Overweight or obese adults.
– Physically inactive people.
– People with a family history of diabetes.
– People with hypertension.
– People with hyperlipidemia.
– People with a history of blood sugar problems.
– People with a history of heart diseases due to atherosclerosis.
– Women with polycystic ovary syndrome and/or gestational diabetes.
– People diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
WHAT MY RESULTS MEAN
– Glucose and Hb1Ac tests measure blood sugar levels.
– Checks the amount of glucose bound to hemoglobin molecules in red blood cells.
Fast for at least 8 hours before the blood test and avoid drinking (except water).
HOME COLLECTION SERVICE
– Call 1900 1717 to request a Home Collection.
– Standard call charges apply.
The consultation service for test results is as follows:
Step 1: Go to the Diag website, select a test package, and make a booking.
Step 2: Pay and get samples collected at a Diag location or at home.
Step 3: Choose a timeslot for a doctor consultation.
Step 4: Receive your test results via text message.
Step 5: A Diag doctor will contact you by phone to consult with you on the results.
(*) Please keep in mind:
Only available to customers who purchased test packages.
Applied to all Diag locations.